Ever wanted to share your webapp, web-browser, photos, maps or facebook photos on a large screen with your friends. Did you want to take notes in a meeting while projecting what you type to the rest of attendees.
Got an iPhone and would like to play with the camera and show it on TV.
TVOut Genie is a all-in-one app for mirroring your device to TV/LCD/VGA Using AirPlay or cable.
Using TVOut Genie is very simple and intuitive. You simply choose the widget you like to share on the external screen or TV and turn on the projection. Then simply use the widget.
- Documents (Pages, Numbers, KeyNote, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, HTML, Text)
- Web browser (includes bookmarks and auto-search)
- Map (with satellite and hybrid options as well as home button)
- Text editor for notes (with font sizes and e-mail)
- Photo browser
- Facebook for browsing and showing photos
- Camera (on a device with a camera)
AirPlay is supported on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod with iOS 4.2 or later.
VGA/Component/Composite/HDMI cables are supported only on iPhone 4, iPad/iPad 2, and iPod 4th generation.