It’s easy to subscribe to services like MLB, NBA League Pass and NHL Game Center Live on Apple TV, but you will need to cancel and mange the subscriptions from a different device.
Currently, there is not a way to manage subscriptions from Apple TV. However, any of the subscriptions that you sign up for on Apple TV can be canceled or managed in iTunes on a computer or on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
How to Cancel MLB, NBA or NHL From a Computer
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. If you are not signed in to your iTunes account, go to Store -> Sign In from the iTunes menu.
3. Once you are signed in, go to Store-> View My Apple ID (yourappleid). You should be prompted to re-enter your password. Re-enter it and click View Account.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the Settings section.
5. Click on Manage next to Subscriptions.
6. You should see any subscriptions you signed up for using your Apple TV. Click on the service you want to cancel.
7. Set Auto-Renewal to OFF and click Continue in the pop-up box.
How to Cancel MLB, NBA or NHL from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
1. Tap on the App Store icon from an iOS device.
2. Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on your Apple ID at the bottom of the page. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
4. Tap on View Apple ID from the pop-up, then enter your password when prompted.
5. Tap Manage under Subscriptions.
6. Turn off Auto-Renewal for the service you wish to cancel.
7. You should get a pop-up to confirm you wish to Turn Off the subscription. Tap Turn Off in the pop-up box.